[darcs-users] Grapefruit-based GUI for darcs?

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu Feb 12 16:04:45 UTC 2009

I used to use deps.pl to generate dot files which I could run through
graphviz to produce a DAG of patches.  The arrows were dependency and
the nodes were patches labelled with their names.

Here's what I want from a darcs GUI:

  * Some nice way to manage a large set of patches (my main
repository has around 4000), such as zoom-and-pan, excluding some
subset of patches from view, or something.
  * Integration with some patch browser/source browser so, for
example, if you click on a node (patch), then it opens a web browser
window like this one:
http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/changeset/20090131013110-
e01fd-807a049c8f67fadc4de48ae1d88d09888911eab1
  * Interactive exploration, such as "What if I were to do a pull
from this repo to that, and then mark this set of patches as "No" and
this set as "Dont-Care"..."