[darcs-users] darcs patch: small authorspellings fix (and 3 more)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Feb 12 18:06:51 UTC 2009

Hi Eric, sorry for the delay and for somehow missing that test
failure. I didn't mean to break the buildbot :/

>> Do you have any time to look into this?  (it may involve some asking
> around, i.e. why we have this policy about not using readFile and

Yes. I don't actually understand the warning and #darcs/#haskell are
quiet - could someone here explain it in detail, and suggest a
standard fix ? Then I will add it to the warning. I see it was Jason
that added this test.