[darcs-users] ANN: gorsvet 0.1

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Fri Feb 13 18:20:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

zooko <zooko at zooko.com> writes:
> The number one feature that I need to go faster right now is:
>
> darcs annotate --xml-output --match "hash blahblahblah.gz" path/to/file
>
> Are you planning to add that to gorsvet in the future?  Could I submit some
> benchmark cases to the benchmarking zoo that would show  the performance of
> this case?
now, this is an interesting proposition. In fact, it wouldn't be extremely hard
to add the file <-> patchid cache to gorsvet-managed secondary metadata. If you
can live with rudimentary output, anyway (not sure about --xml-output, since
that possibly requires more fancy things than I am willing to do outside
darcs).

Give me a few weeks and we'll see.

Yours,
   Petr.