[darcs-users] fundraising starts soon - $1000 for hacking sprint travel

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Feb 13 18:56:56 UTC 2009

Interesting. I think this experiment is a good idea, thanks for doing
it! $1000 strikes me as a high goal for the very first attempt, but
maybe I'm just thinking small ?

One of my goals with the hledger project is to help free software and
other collaborative projects keep and publish a ledger of donations,
expenditures etc, providing financial transparency. So maybe there'll be
some synergy down the road, unless paypal/google do that better.