[darcs-users] ANN: darcs 2.2.1 (codename "better late than never")

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sat Feb 14 12:44:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 09:17:04 +0100, Petr Rockai wrote:
>> I have done the 2.2.1 point release.
>
> Could you send me your tags/patches for this, please?  I'll work on
> getting this on darcs.net (and making sure I have a repeatable recipe
> for doing so this time)
This time, I'm not really convinced this is a good idea, since it's going to
massively conflict with the cabal work on the versioning code (removing the
-DPACKAGE_VERSION="foo" from cabal file). I don't think we really need the
point release tags in the mainline repo. I'll send any interesting patches that
might be needed for release, although so far I prefer to fix mainline and pull
into release, not other way around.

Yours,
   Petr.

PS: Maybe also bounce this to darcs-users@?