[darcs-users] Crypto 4.2.0 and hashed-storage?

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Feb 18 10:32:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> Should hashed-storage be making use of the Crypto library?
When Crypto exports a fast bytestring-lazy interface, sure. Unfortunately, that
is not the case, it currently uses lists and converting to lists for computing
digests is not quite feasible. I'd be happy to use it though, if this is
addressed... (and, well, if the sha256 performance is reasonably close to the C
implementation I lifted from darcs, but I don't expect this to be much of a
problem?).

Yours,
   Petr.