[darcs-users] Crypto 4.2.0 and hashed-storage?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Feb 18 14:17:37 UTC 2009

Hi Creighton,

May we challenge you into making a version of Crypto that is suitable
for use by darcs?  Right now, we are using SHA1 and SHA256.  I recall
seeing some remarks about the Crypto SHA1 implementation being more
'functional' but slower than the darcs one...

Thanks!

(any chance you'll be at the Hackathon?)