[darcs-users] Crypto 4.2.0 and hashed-storage?

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:45:05 UTC 2009

Hello,
Improving the speed of Crypto was something I was planning on working
on the future, so I'd be more than happy to take you up on your
challenge!  I wouldn't be able to start any time in the next two
weeks, though, because of work related to next release of
Happstack/Happstack Tutorial.

As far as the Hackathon, I'm considering going but at the moment money
is a constraint & I need to figure out the budgeting.

Cheers,