[darcs-users] [issue701] Irrefutable pattern failed for pattern Data.Maybe.Just a2

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Thu Feb 19 09:22:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

just a quick update on things:

1. I have a repo that triggers the error when applying a patch
bundle that consists of one patch

2. I cannot tell which patch created a branch in the two repositories,
i.e. I cannot do steps 1. and 2. in Milestone 1 in the forensics
page (http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/Forensics).

I'd like to remove all patches that the explosive patch depends on.
Is there a match option for this?  What would be the nexts steps?
In Forensics Milestone 2 seems to assume that I have a complete
context for the patch bundle. Now if I delete history I would destroy
exactly that context and darcs could not apply my patch anymore due
to missing dependencies.

What am I missing?

Kind regards,

Christian