[darcs-users] [issue701] Irrefutable pattern failed for pattern Data.Maybe.Just a2

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Thu Feb 19 09:59:49 UTC 2009

* Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> [090219 10:49]:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:39:20 +0100, Christian Kellermann wrote:
> > > Does this help?
> > >   mkdir common
> > >   cd common
> > >   darcs init
> > >   darcs pull --intersection repo1 repo2
> >
> > When I do this the conflicting patch bundle applies cleanly... What
> > is happening here?
>
> So you are saying that given
>  - the common repository
>  - the repository which blows up when you darcs apply
>
> When you
>  - cd common; darcs pull repo-that-blows-up
>  - darcs apply /tmp/the-bad-patch/bundle
>
> It applies cleanly?

Ah, now I start to get the purpos of this! No, I missed the pull
step from the explosive repo.  I now have:

1. a common repo
2. an explosive repo to pull from
3. a patch bundle that triggers the error

When I pull from explosive in common I get 12 patches that are
mostly resolving old conflicts and such.

I should be ready for Milestone 2 right?

Thanks!

Christian