[darcs-users] darcs-2 push via sudo fails with darcs: fd:6: hPutBuf: resource vanished (Broken pipe)

Chris Fanini chris at weebly.com
Fri Feb 20 01:28:38 UTC 2009

Hello All,

We've just upgraded from darcs-1.0.9 to darcs-2.

When trying to initiate a 'sudo darcs push' we receive the following error:
darcs: fd:6: hPutBuf: resource vanished (Broken pipe).

It seems there is some other file operation taking place that may be failing
because the user does not have proper permissions.  Has anyone else
experienced this?  Any suggestions for moving forward?

Thanks,
Chris