[darcs-users] darcs patch: Typo: have_HTTP should be HAVE_HTTP. (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Feb 20 08:22:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 17:58:01 +1100, Trent W.Buck wrote:
> Fri Feb 20 14:34:56 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Typo: have_HTTP should be HAVE_HTTP.
>
> Fri Feb 20 14:37:34 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Only import things if they are needed.

I'm applying these two, with thanks to Petr for the review that caught
the first error (yay, review!).

> Fri Feb 20 14:43:01 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Add a FIXME query.

Looking at the code, I don't see why not (enable fetching the
_darcs/prefs/post file for HAVE_LIBCURL, HAVE_LIBWWW).  Would
you be willing to try this out?  If so, then I'll just wait for your
patch.