[darcs-users] darcs patch: Typo: have_HTTP should be HAVE_HTTP. (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Feb 20 09:15:44 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 20:11:55 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I don't actually understand what that code does, which is why I asked
> about it instead of actually poking at it.

It appears to read the remote _darcs/prefs/post file, which I understand
to be related to the darcs send over HTTP feature.  I think it searches
for email entries within that file, (those starting with mailto:).

Ah! Perhaps the reason it is HAVE_HTTP only is that darcs send over HTTP
only works with the HTTP library.  It'll be worth seeing what darcs send
does when its input is 'Post' (notice that readPost returns either a
Sendmail or a Post).

If this doesn't make any sense, I'll just push the FIXME comment

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9