[darcs-users] annoyance with darcs convert . (darcs convert dot, aka the current directory)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Feb 21 14:06:42 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 16:48:10 -0800, Thomas Hartman wrote:
> I had a problem running darcs convert . , and then pushing to a remote repo
>
> darcs convert myrepo, and then push, works ok.

"darcs convert then push" is raising warning bells in my head: darcs
convert should not be run separately into different repositories (you
have to merge them back, convert and the pull them back apart)

> thartman at ubuntulaptop:~/patchwiki>emacs -nw _darcs/format #add darcs-2

As is this... could we have more context please?  What is this
repository you are pushing to, in other words?  Is it actually
a darcs 2 repository?

Thanks!