[darcs-users] annoyance with darcs convert . (darcs convert dot, aka the current directory)

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:53:46 UTC 2009

Indeed, the target repo is a darcs 2 repo.

> "darcs convert then push" is raising warning bells in my head: darcs

then perhaps darcs convert . should be rejected, or at least give a
warning message?

Of course as a precaution I copied the repo to a backup directory. I
still don't really understand why convert inside pwd is a problem. In
any event, in this case it worked fine (after I edited _darcs/format
of course)

--
Thomas Hartman

Need somewhere to host your code? patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? happstack.com