[darcs-users] Windows build error (due to ifdef juggling?)

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:27:59 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> Any ideas what could be triggering this build error?
>  http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/zooko%20allmydata%20virtual2%20Windows-XP%20i386/builds/344/steps/compile/logs/stdio
>
> (Is it related to the recent ifdef juggling?)

An indentation error I accidentally introduced.  Should be fixed in a
separate patch I sent (unfortunately without --in-reply-to).  Look for
"FTBFS" in the Subject header field.

I couldn't work out why it warns about nullPtr.

PS: it is amazingly confusing the way the latter two parts of
if/then/else need to *not* line up within a do block.  That confused me
for a good two hours when I was working on the previous patch.