[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove unused import.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Feb 25 09:35:24 UTC 2009

[Re-sending to list]

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 15:00:42 +1100, Trent W.Buck wrote:
> Wed Feb 25 14:59:46 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Remove unused import.
>   Cleans up after this patch:
>
>   Fri Feb 20 23:43:22 EST 2009  Christian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>
>     * show patch names on push/pull only when using 'l'

I'll apply this, with thanks!

By the way, if you don't see patches on darcs.net, it's because I'm
stuck running the test suite.  Somewhere something either seems to be
(a) broken - tests failing and (b) causing darcs to take a very very
long time (I wonder if it's not using the libcurl interface, and
switching to HTTP for some reason).  I need to sit down with it and
working out what's going wrong... but if anybody else has noticed this,
or has ideas, let me know!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9