[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove unused import.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Feb 25 13:54:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 14:48:57 +0100, Christian Kellermann wrote:
> Sorry about this. My ghc used to warn me for such things...

It still warns you, as far as I can tell.

It's just that we've stopped treating these warnings as errors, because
different versions of GHC treat different things as warnings, so the
build breaks more than we care for.  For example, GHC 6.12 might find
something slightly objectionable about the code and emit a warning...

Our new approach is to use social enforcement to keep things warnings
free.  But it looks like I need to work on improving that aspect of
things, perhaps with some sort of technical solution...

Thanks!