[darcs-users] darcs and Google Summer of Code

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Feb 25 16:08:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 17:02:47 +0100, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > Hmm, I doubt that they would be willing to spend about 400 € to continue
> > their student project. They are not Haskell freaks.

Speaking of which, I still intend to start the darcs fundraising (which
will attempt to gather $1000 and distribute it among participants for
travel).

It's taking a while to get the SFC paperwork through, so I'll probably
just create a personal paypal account for myself or something of the
sort and then transfer any donations to the official SFC account later
on... more on that later!

PS: I realise that this won't be too helpful yet, since we can't
    guarantee that the money will be there, but as time goes on
    and our infrastructure solidifies, I hope this helps our darcs
    sprint attendance!