[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add an executable to darcs.cabal to build unit tests

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Feb 28 10:20:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:11:32 +0100, Reinier Lamers wrote:
> Fri Feb 27 21:35:24 CET 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
>   * Add an executable to darcs.cabal to build unit tests

Hooray!  (applied, thanks!)

Add an executable to darcs.cabal to build unit tests
> +flag test
> +  default:     False

Yeah, that seems like the right way to do it

>  Executable          witnesses
>    main-is:          witnesses.hs
>    hs-source-dirs:   src

> +Executable          unit
> +  main-is:          unit.lhs

Just a silly question.  Wouldn't this mean that when people cabal
install, they'll get an executable 'unit' in their ~/.cabal/bin?

The same goes for witnesses.  I guess they just won't configure -ftest
normally

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9