[darcs-users] Windows build error (due to ifdef juggling?)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Feb 28 10:48:46 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 06:40:30 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> To me, that seems to be saying "zlib (the haskell package) is
> installed, but zlib (the C library) isn't."

Eh?  My understanding was that the Haskell zlib comes with a copy of the
C zlib.  Hmm... :-/

> Can we have the buildbots pass --verbose to "cabal configure" in future, please?
>
> http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/zooko%20allmydata%20virtual2%20Windows-XP%20i386/builds/346/steps/configure/logs/stdio

I have pushed a patch to http://code.haskell.org/darcs/buildbot
if Zooko could pull it.

For the interested, this repository contains quickstart copy-and-paste
instructions so you can run a darcs buildbot master/slave setup on
localhost (for testing)

http://code.haskell.org/darcs/buildbot/README

Very little Python knowledge needed.

Thanks!