[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1271: only make darcs_print.pdf (never da...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Jan 3 11:59:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 12:58:34 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I agree, but the other "quick fixes" I could think of had (IMO) worse
> disadvantages: either creating and installing darcs.pdf as a symlink
> to darcs_print.pdf

I guess the ideal not-so-quick fix is to try and convince latex2html (or
at least, whatever we consider to be the official method of building the
HTML docs) to use something like darcs_web.tex while still calling the
end result darcs/index.html.  But since we're eventually switching to
RST anyway, we might as well just wait till then to sort it all out.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9