[darcs-users] Random rant about --no-set-default

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Mon Jan 5 14:49:54 UTC 2009

* Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> [090105 01:40]:
> Matthias Kilian <kili at outback.escape.de> writes:
>
> > In other words, --no-set-default should be the default IMHO.
>
> +1
>
> This is one of the things that, whenever I introduce someone to Darcs, I
> immediately make them set up in ~/.darcs/defaults.  (The other even more
> important one used to be forcing them to enable caching, but this is now
> done automatically.)

+1

N.B.: Sorry for my silence. Just in time with the holidays I am
still recovering from a major hard disk crash at home. Backups are
comming in so I will be up and running again tomorrow... I still
have some patches in my pipeline I want to get done with...

Cheers,

Christian

--
You may use my gpg key for replies:
pub  1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)