[darcs-users] ANNOUNCE: vc-darcs.el version 1.9

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Jan 7 06:48:06 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Juliusz" ==  <Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr> writes:

Juliusz> Hi, Since I was starting to become annoyed with the issues that
Juliusz> vc-darcs had with recent Darcs releases, I've updated it for
Juliusz> Emacs 22 and Darcs 2.0.

Ahh, it looks that I missed all previous vc-darcs announcement happened
during the time while I was still using Vi(m) :-/

After migrating to Emacs, I've started with darcsum (DVC lacks darcs'
love).

So, I'm interested if you can give me a short pro/cons between vc-darcs
& darcsum?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D