[darcs-users] [ANNOUNCE] First release candidate of darcs 2.2.

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Jan 12 08:46:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> Should I await your updated post before making any action?  If you could
> subscribe to Haskell Cafe (warning: a bit overwhelming; I'm on digests,
> myself) and post the announcement.  If you would rather not, that's fine
> too and I will act.
I more meant that someone else should proof-read it. So if you are happy with
the wording of the announcement, feel free to post it to cafe: I am not
subscribed, and when I read it, then it's through Gmane's NNTP.

If you don't have any amendments to make to the announce, I'll also blog it as
it is.

Yours,
   Petr.