[darcs-users] red windows buildslave

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:30:08 UTC 2009

Hi Zooko,

As you've pointed out, the Windows build slave is red.  It's complaining
on configure time about the Haskell zlib library not being at the right
version.  It appears that between builds 306 and 307 you have upgraded
the build slave from GHC 6.8 to GHC 6.10 (meaning we are now missing
some dependencies).  So could you take a few moments to install these
dependencies?

I suspect you might be able to do this by using the cabal install
command on the latest release candidate on hackage.  Barring that,
I believe it's zlib 0.5.0.0 that we want, along with QuickCheck 2.1

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9