[darcs-users] No longer deferring wishlist/feature issues on the bug tracker

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Jan 13 10:48:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

The strategy for managing issues on the bug tracker
(http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/BugTrackerIssueManagement) called for
wishlist/feature issues to be put in the deferred state. Eric Kow has since
convinced me that this is a mistake. Instead, wishlist/feature issues will be
put mainly in the need-info state, calling for a discussion of whether to
actually carry out the particular wish. I have adjusted the strategy and will
deal with the deferred wishlist/feature issues shortly.

Sorry about this noise. Suggestions and comments are as welcome as ever: Where
you have found one mistake, you are likely to find more.

Thanks and best regards
Thorkil