[darcs-users] New Windows binary for darcs 2.2.0rc1 available

Salvatore Insalaco kirby81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:27:50 UTC 2009

Dear darcs users,
this is a Windows binary of darcs 2.2.0rc1 (aka 2.1.99.0), compiled
with curl (pipelining and ssl enabled).

Installation instructions are very easy: just unpack the directory
somewhere and add it to your path (if you like).

This binary doesn't require cygwin or mingw or anything else: just a
plain windows system. It was tested with windows xp and windows vista,
but will probably work with other windows versions (feedback!
feedback!).

I tested the "local" mode and the "http" one, as I don't have any
"ssh" setups (feedback! feedback!).

Please test it and report any bugs you may find. Please, specify that
you are using the darcs-2.1.99.0-win1 build: this will greatly
simplify bug tracking.

You can download it here:
http://homepage.mac.com/kirby81_it/darcs/darcs-2.1.99.0-win1.zip

Happy bug finding!