[darcs-users] darcs patch: Refactor logic flow in `main`.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jan 15 11:15:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 21:30:37 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Hmm, I made them have a common exitWith at the bottom of the "outer"
> when's body.

Hmm!  Indeed you did... so the code actually seems to make sense to me.
I must be missing something (or maybe this is one of those cases where
you accidentaly revealed some other bug by changing something innocent?)

> Maybe I've misunderstood how WHEN works in Haskell?

I think when is just

 when :: Bool -> m () -> m ()
 when b a =
   if b then a else return ()