[darcs-users] How do you set a global boring file on windows?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jan 15 15:10:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 09:06:14 -0600, Kari Hoijarvi wrote:
> Correct path was C:\Documents and Settings\hoijarvi\Application
> Data\darcs\boring

Cool! Could you do us a favour and help us update the documentation?
I know one place where the documentation must be wrong, namely
  http://www.darcs.net/manual/node6.html#SECTION00630000000000000000
(setting a global cache, which points to ".darcs" even for Windows).

If you have a spare moment, it'd be great if you could
 1. fix that error
 2. hunt down any other like errors in Windows and darcs settings docs
 3. add any documentation about this path as neccessary?

Thanks!

(BTW: I think we should mention your TortoiseDarcs work with the
 darcs 2.2 release announcement)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9