[darcs-users] Fwd: Towards a conflict-free revision control system.

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at seas.wustl.edu
Wed Jan 21 15:57:27 UTC 2009

Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> IIRC intentional programming did still have ordering, since (as you
> mention) the program was stored as a tree, rather than anything more
> complicated.
>
> I guess in principle you could store a program as a graph, though.
>
> Ganesh

Do you know the internals of the IP system? I would like to know more
about it for sure.

Since the IP system replaced names in C code with generated primary key,
I would assume that the functions were internally in a lookup table, and
ordering was done separately, when the C code was generated frmo the tree.

Kari