[darcs-users] darcs patch: Have autoconf forget about .hs.in.

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:59:37 UTC 2009

Petr writes:
> All of my recent patches, with two changes:
> - fix a bug in autoconfDefines in Setup.lhs that Kowey spotted in review
> - fix a bug I introduced in ShellHarness in "grand unified pwd hack" (see
>   issue1330)

Here's the bare minimum necessary to get the to-be-deprecated sequence

    autoconf && ./configure && make

to work on my system.  I don't doubt I have missed some -DFOO=Bar's,
in which case someone can test it and tell me.  I don't have a vast
array of heterogeneous machines to test on.

Mon Jan 26 23:56:44 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Have autoconf forget about .hs.in.