[darcs-users] latest windows build slave status

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Jan 26 22:56:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> hsc2hs src/win32/System/Posix/Files.hsc
> In file included from src\win32\System\Posix\Files_hsc_make.c:1:
> c:/ghc/ghc-6.10.1/hsc2hs-0.67/template-hsc.h:4:19: HsFFI.h: No such file or directory
> compiling src\win32\System\Posix\Files_hsc_make.c failed
> command was: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe -c src\win32\System\Posix\Files_hsc_make.c -o src\win32\System\Posix\Files_hsc_make.o
> make: *** [src/win32/System/Posix/Files.hs] Error 1

Could be that this is using the wrong gcc? I don't see explicit -I on the gcc
line, hard to tell what's going on.

But, I'd say this shouldn't be a priority right now... Maybe we should just
flip to Cabal and see what breaks *then*. The current breakage (modulo win32)
seems to be all fairly obvious collateral from Trent's patch, due to missing
BIGENDIAN and missing SENDMAIL in a few places. I'm sure that can be fixed
post-switch?

Yours,
   Petr.