[darcs-users] Current buildbot status.

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jan 27 13:20:33 UTC 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 6:00 AM, Eric Kow wrote:

>> Second, there seems to be some rough edges: test results come
>> equipped with a whole lot of "no test results" lines -- anyone
>> know where those come from and how to get rid of them?
>
> It's a known bug.  We'll need to upgrade the build master to a new
> version of buildbot, although I'm not sure which or when it will be
> out if it isn't already.

It isn't out yet.  Hm, judging from this, it ought to be released soon:

http://buildbot.net/trac/roadmap

:-)

We could also run a snapshot of the buildbot code from trunk if you
prefer -- I do that all the time and will be happy to maintain it.

Regards,

Zooko
---
Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem -- http://allmydata.org