[darcs-users] Current buildbot status.

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jan 27 13:25:36 UTC 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 6:18 AM, Petr Rockai wrote:

> Would it be more productive for me to set up separate buildbot
> infrastructure on some of my machines?

That is a good way to test buildbot changes.  Someone that I'm
working with on a buildbot for a different project (allmydata.org)
did that and it didn't take long.

Also, I'll be happy to apply your patches to the buildbot config as
fast as I can.

By the way, I definitely agree that tests which might sporadically
fail due to causes other than bugs in the darcs source code should
not turn the buildbot red.

Regards,

Zooko
---