[darcs-users] latest build slave status (Was: latest windows build slave status)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Jan 27 15:57:44 UTC 2009

Just an update on this...

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 13:20:59 +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> - ertai - autoconf collateral (SENDMAIL)

I think I have a patch (just sent) that fixes this

> - jules - can't darcs get? network issues?  (Jules, comments?)

We're still not sure what's causing this one.

Darcs fails to update from http://darcs.net because of a hostname
not found error (note: the global darcs on the machine, not the locally
built one).

Jules: what happens when you do this by hand?

  darcs get http://darcs.net

> - zooko - Windows and GHC 6.10 upgrade

I'll soften my position a bit and say that I'm quite willing to forgo
greenness on this particular slave, since we've already abandoned
autoconf on Windows for a while anyway

  (somebody should update the documentation on building darcs!)

> - thorkil - Petr, you're suggesting this might be BIGENDIAN related?
>   http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/thorkil%20tn20%20Darwin-9.1.0%20Mac%20OS-10.5.1%20powerpc/builds/263/steps/test/logs/stdio

I think I have a patch for this

> - reinier - temporary network problems?

Seems to have gone way.

So assuming my patches do the trick, we're really just down to figuring
out what's up with Jules's machine...

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9