[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make a proper type for hashes (and 2 more)

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:40:49 UTC 2009

Hello.

I have completed the review. It took much longer than expected, sorry.

All patches look good to me. I have no comments except for coding style:

- Function names in Darcs.Hash module could be more consistent. There
are hexValue/hexValueB and asHash/bsAsHash. IMHO it is better to use a
similar suffix/prefix for all BS functions.
- There are many trailing whitespaces, inconsistent spaces near
opening/closing brackets, e.g.:

> +import qualified Data.ByteString.Char8 as BC ( pack)

  And bad indentation, like:

> +module Darcs.Hash (Hash(..)
> +            ,hexValue, hexValueB

Other than this the patches are fine.