[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make a proper type for hashes (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Jan 28 13:56:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 16:40:49 +0300, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> I have completed the review. It took much longer than expected, sorry.
>
> All patches look good to me. I have no comments except for coding style:

Thanks! Applied.

> - Function names in Darcs.Hash module could be more consistent. There
> are hexValue/hexValueB and asHash/bsAsHash. IMHO it is better to use a
> similar suffix/prefix for all BS functions.
> - There are many trailing whitespaces, inconsistent spaces near
> opening/closing brackets, e.g.:

When darcs 2.2.1 comes out, I suggest that somebody submit a big bang
whitespace patch bundle against its tag, and that we update the policy
suite to test for trailing whitespace.

The bundle should likely contain one patch per set of logically related
files (for example, a sub-directory), this being the usual compromise
between commutation and keeping the history reasonably clean.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9