[darcs-users] buildbots are now using Cabal (but action needed)

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Wed Jan 28 16:09:08 UTC 2009

* Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> [090128 11:32]:
> Just an update on this situation: Zooko has applied some patches which
> switch the buildbot to use Cabal for building darcs.
>
> christian (6.8 Cabal version)
>
> Actions needed
> --------------
>
> Christian:
>  - upgrade your build slave christian to Cabal 1.6

I just did a bootstrap manually. Now, when I do a cabal upgrade I get an error like this:
Resolving dependencies...
cabal: cannot configure syb-0.1.0.0. It requires base >=4.0
There is no available version of base that satisfies >=4.0

cabal list cabal tells me that 1.6.0.1 is installed.

Is that enough?

Best regards,

Christian