[darcs-users] darcs.net upgrade status

Trent W. Buck twb at cybersource.com.au
Tue Jul 14 02:01:53 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:

> I've added a patch to our roundup repo disabling Create/Edit schema.py
> permissions and brought the web interface back up.
>
>   darcs get http://darcs.net/darcsbugtracker
>
> So at least our archive of bugs on http://bugs.darcs.net is browsable
> again.  Strangely, the search functionality seems to be working again.

It's down for me:

    : FATAL: the database system is shutting down
    /usr/bin/python

    A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence
    of function calls leading up to the error, with the most
    recent (innermost) call first. The exception attributes are:

    /usr/local/src/roundup/roundup/backends/back_postgresql.py in
    db_command(config=<roundup.configuration.CoreConfig instance at
    0x9ca2e6c>, command="CREATE DATABASE roundup WITH
    ENCODING='UNICODE'")

This worries me -- why is roundup running ANYTHING out of /usr/local?