[darcs-users] darcs patch: Rename index.html.in to index.html, forg... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jul 16 14:09:42 UTC 2009

Thu Jul 16 14:30:23 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Rename index.html.in to index.html, forgoing website automation.

  The website automation allowed us to avoid duplication of information (ie.
  version numbers), but we're in the process of changing our build and
  release system, which breaks the site.  For now, we go for simplicity and
  robustness, perhaps restoring the automation in the future when things
  have settled down somewhat.

Thu Jul 16 14:32:30 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove website automation from Makefile.

Thu Jul 16 14:33:23 BST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Note darcs 2.3 pre-release and darcs 2.2 stable versions in website.