[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove autoconf support and cut GNUmakefile to only bu...

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Fri Jul 17 16:59:05 UTC 2009

Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> writes:
> Hi Petr. Can't we keep useful targets like these, even if a bit limited ?
> Similar to "website".

It seemed to me that make ci is terminally broken (although I admit to only
having found out I need a different version of searchpath after nuking make
ci). Nevertheless, this can be added back easily, if you can make it work. It
would be also nice if it wouldn't create a different darcs executable than
cabal does, but I guess that's inevitable with way searchpath works currently?

(It's OK to cut&paste bits from the old GNUmakefile, so you shouldn't need to
do much extra work. I'd wait until the final call on the patch -- no point in
working on anything until this is applied or amended.)

Yours,
   Petr.