[darcs-users] some notes on patchwork and Darcs UI

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Thu Jul 30 09:10:33 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 14:21 schrieb Petr Rockai:
> The program has buttons for push, pull and changes, with changes only
> producing a tabular version of darcs changes output. (Sidenote: the program
> doesn't seem to work very well with XMonad.) The pull thingy has an
> interesting concept of showing you two columns with patches, and you can
> copy them from remote to local (and apparently vice versa, haven't tried).
> It doesn't seem this feature works though, since it only pulled one patch,
> never the other I have asked it to. I haven't tried push.

There is a Grapefruit bug in the handling of list view selections which could
be the cause for this problem. Sorry, I haven’t taken the time to fix this
yet. In its current state, Patchwork isn’t intended to be used in every day
life. Currently, its main purpose for darcs developers is to provide ideas
for a better darcs API.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang