[darcs-users] darcs patch: Combine the HPC tix files after each tes... (and 2 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu Jul 30 19:05:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

this bundle should implement reasonable HPC support in our Cabal-based build
system. This comes with a hpc.README update, please follow these
instructions. Also, I have an automated report generation running, although it
is broken right now -- will fix tomorrow.

Yours,
   Petr.

Thu Jul 30 20:59:51 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Combine the HPC tix files after each test in ShellHarness.

  This is done when HPCTIXDIR is set, so presumably we are generating coverage
  report. We need to do this, because otherwise, a full testsuite run produces
  over a gigabyte of tixfiles, even though the combined tix is less than 200K.

Thu Jul 30 20:59:59 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Add a flag for enabling HPC for the darcs library.

Thu Jul 30 21:03:04 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Update hpc.README to use Cabal.