[darcs-users] darcs convert

Max Brown max.e.brown at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:42:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have just decided that it is time to migrate from darcs 1 repo
format to darcs 2 repo format (a bit late, I know).

When converting an old repo, I get the following error message:

==============
$ darcs --version
2.2.1 (release)
$ darcs convert hrm
[... I understand the consequences of my action ...]
Directory '/Users/max/darcs2/hrm' already exists, creating repository
as '/Users/max/darcs2/hrm_0'

darcs failed:  Error applying hunk to file ./irates/irates.tex

Is there some way to fix this so I can convert the repo?

Thanks.

Max

darcs 2.2.1 on Mac OS X installed via Macports.