[darcs-users] darcs convert

Max Brown max.e.brown at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:02:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for all your help.

> Thanks for the details below.  Is the hrm repository up on the web
> somewhere?  If not, would you be willing to send us the output of
> darcs changes -s?

The "* Preliminary finished short." patch that seems to be causing the
problems says

=============
Tue Jan 16 20:51:15 CET 2007  bruche at cemfi.es
  * Preliminarily finished short.

    M ./irates/figures/pca.R +2
    M ./irates/hjm.tex +163
    M ./irates/irates.tex -1 +1
    M ./irates/short.tex -345 +406

Since it says something about a problem with a "hunk" and the
irates.tex files, I checked what changed:

$ darcs diff --patch "Prelim" irates/irates.tex
Tue Jan 16 20:51:15 CET 2007  bruche at cemfi.es
  * Preliminarily finished short.
30c30
< \fancyfoot[L]{\tiny \copyright 2006,2007 \FileAuthor}
---