[darcs-users] darcs convert

max.e.brown at gmail.com max.e.brown at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:18:52 UTC 2009

> I'll bet that this patch itself is fine, but that it was made on
> incorrect assumptions (i.e. that there was a file called
> 'irates/irates.tex').  So you'll want to look earlier in the history.
>
> See if there are any other variants of the filename 'irates' (like
> iRates) in the history.

I am not sure that there is a problem with the case:
$ darcs cha --to-patch "Prelim" -s | grep -i irates/irates.tex
    M ./irates/irates.tex -1 +1
    M ./irates/irates.tex -61 +151
    M ./irates/irates.tex -432 +737
    M ./irates/irates.tex -1702 +694
    M ./irates/irates.tex -1 +1
    A ./irates/irates.tex

I have attached the full output of "darcs cha --to-patch "Prelim" -s" in case that is useful.