[darcs-users] darcs patch: Move argument parsing and interaction fr... (and 3 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jun 1 07:32:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 23:16:31 +0200, Reinier Lamers wrote:
> This makes the unit test program much more versatile by enabling you to
> select tests on the command line, and replay failing tests. For example, you
> can trigger a failure in the 'Checking other inverse being valid' test by
> doing:

That sounds very handy!  Applied, but repeating my apologies from last
time :-(.  Since we're stretched and since this isn't darcs proper, I'm
willing to take a lazy approach to review, i.e. by only having review on
your request.  This is not ideal, and not what we should usually do, so
sorry for taking shortcuts.

If anybody wants to step up to the plate and look over this, I'd
appreciate it.  If you're a Haskeller and casual darcs user, this
may be one for you, since Test.Runner could one day be the test
framework for your project.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9