[darcs-users] darcs patch: Use index for diffing in the basic whats... (and 5 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Jun 1 11:23:00 UTC 2009

Eric,

this bundle should make the witnesses check again in darcs-hs (well, the last
patch in it, but there seem to be some dependencies).

Yours,
   Petr.

Sun May 24 11:27:52 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Use index for diffing in the basic whatsnew scenario.

Mon May 25 15:24:42 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Pass options to unrecordedChanges and handle LookForAdds and IgnoreTimes.

Sun May 31 23:35:36 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Fix the path restriction versus pending renames in unrecordedChanges.

Mon Jun  1 11:01:14 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Fix Tree restriction in various cases of unrecordedChanges.

Mon Jun  1 11:30:10 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Take a list of paths in unrecordedChanges instead of Tree transform.

  It doesn't seem to be such a win to have the full generality of Tree
  transformers there (and if we ever need it, we can think about how to do it
  properly). With a list of paths however, we can now filter the pending changes
  properly (and we have "pendingChanges" akin to "unrecordedChanges" that gives
  just the pending patches (for given paths).

Mon Jun  1 13:20:12 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Fix witnesses in Darcs.Gorsvet.