[darcs-users] ANNOUNCE: vc-darcs.el 0.11

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:00:08 UTC 2009

Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr> writes:

> Version 0.11 of vc-darcs.el is available by doing
>
>   darcs get http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/repos/vc-darcs/
>
> Still not tested under Emacs 21 and 22, and known to be broken under
> Emacs 20 and XEmacs.

With GNU Emacs 22, I get:

    Symbol's function definition is void: declare-function

And if darcs isn't installed:

    Searching for program: no such file or directory, darcs

The latter is a problem because my .emacs is shared between multiple
systems, some of which don't have Darcs.  On those systems, I can't even
close Emacs because quit-hook tries to save ido.last, which tries to do
vc-darcs-y things (resulting in the above error) :-)